And the cold wind blew..
Okay. I'm really stone now. Like really, really. I didn't do anything after the Chem paper today except slack, use the com, youtube-d (watched 200 Pound Beauty! + manymany more) so I'll probably be mugging my guts away at SGCC later, whoopee n3rdZx 4 Lif3~ (Or not.) Ahaha, I have no self-discipline, and this new freedom my mum has been giving me is not helping, though who's complaining anyway?
Anyway, I'm a little put off, yet worried, and mostly scared. I didn't expect to react that way just now and I probably scared Kb too, but yeah. Please don't treat it as if its something negligible or whatever. I hate nonchalance. And I really wasn't kidding, I won't forgive you if something were to happen.. . Please. I'll be praying.
The wind blew hot tonight. It was really pleasant and warm, but my guard still remains up and I'm treading cautiously because I'm not sure whether to anticipate another one of the cold blasts, again. But then again, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind.. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
To end of this post,

Hahaha.
Happy
seventeenth,
Sexy! (:
Anyway, I'm a little put off, yet worried, and mostly scared. I didn't expect to react that way just now and I probably scared Kb too, but yeah. Please don't treat it as if its something negligible or whatever. I hate nonchalance. And I really wasn't kidding, I won't forgive you if something were to happen.. . Please. I'll be praying.
The wind blew hot tonight. It was really pleasant and warm, but my guard still remains up and I'm treading cautiously because I'm not sure whether to anticipate another one of the cold blasts, again. But then again, 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind.. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
To end of this post,

Hahaha.
Happy
seventeenth,
Sexy! (:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home